Unpunched Page Protectors
Transparent 120 micron unpunched pockets, top opening with thumb cut. Used to protect single sheets or small collections of documents in hostile environments, over extended periods of time or just keeping documents together.
Originally sold as job card holders, these were aimed at factories and workshops for the storage of job cards, worksheets or client records, ideal to keep documents together and protected from spillages, dirt or even just greasy hands. These factors also make them suitable for many other situations where damage to documents and paperwork could be an issue:
- Long term storage of important documents: birth certificates, marriage certificates, mortgage agreements, qualifications...
- Veterinary, dental or medical practices to keep patient records.
- Travel itinerary, boarding pass, hotel bookings etc.
- Commercial kitchens or cookery schools to protect recipes.
- Art studios or schools to protect project briefs.
There really is no end to the number of potential uses for these page protectors.
If you are looking for a punched version of these please check out our filing pockets section.
Minimal Price: £7.21